Thread: Button panel is not working of my Blackberry Torch

Button panel is not working of my Blackberry Torch

I using a Blackberry mobile phone which is gifted to me by my uncle. At early it was running well but now i facing issues with handling the keypads. I used to play game on it and surfed the internet. I wanted to know that how to solve this keypad issue if you are having any suggestion then let me know.
    Last edited by Tamonashh; 09-10-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Re: Button panel peeled off of my Blackberry Torch

I think your mobile phone keypad is affected due to the moisture for that i think you should let you mobile phone to get dry for couple of days. I have another solution for remove moisture from your keypad that is by using dryer which we use at our daily routine. I am sure by doing this you can be solve your problem.

There are many reasons behind keypad issue it could be happence due to malfunction problem in your mobile phone keypad. I recommend you to scan your mobile phone at least once in a weak by using an updated antivirus so that it will remove all bugs from your mobile and alternatively from your keypad. I hope this information may help you.

I was having just like same issue as you are having, when I typed user then instead of that it typed hdgi. Then I went to the local technician on this issue. and believe me my problem is sort out in an hour. I will suggest you the same solution local technician is able to solve your issue. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

Re: Button panel is not working of my Blackberry Torch

As per you question I think you have to flash your mobile phone. By doing flashing you can remove bug and can reset your mobile phone. Before flashing take a back up of your mobile phone data to save it, otherwise due to flashing all your data in phone memory will delete. And also I advice you to not to use large application due to which your phone hangs.

Re: Button panel is not working of my Blackberry Torch

First you should change keypad of your mobile phone, now in the market there are Blackberry keypad are available for a particular model. Then also, if your problem is remain the same then I thing you should consult with the Blackberry support system on this. They will surely help you to solve this issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"