Thread: Japanese Language on Blackberry Torch 9800?

Japanese Language on Blackberry Torch 9800?

I have recently purchased the new blackberry Torch 9800 from the nearby dealer, on e of the reason I purchase it that I thought it will support Japanese and can read and input the language. However, I found out that this is not the issue for Blackberry Torch.I has to understand a lot of email, tweet for the twitter, facebook posts, and website in Japanese. A group of my songs in addition have Japanese title. So I'm immediately wondering if there is any technique I can get it to at least interpret Japanese? It would be immense if it can do Japanese input too, but only can read would be really enormous. I would say languages sustain is really serious for this kind of business target phone.

Re: Japanese Language on Blackberry Torch 9800?

There are a number of the language applications available on the blackberry, for more than 100 languages there are apps such as the dictionary, translation, ebooks, font software etc. but there is nothing in build inside the blackberry phone.So, first tell me you want to translate things or going to use the dictionary or you want to convert things that will make the things easier for me.

I want all the applications in the Japanese language so that i can tweet, work on facebook and other popular application in my language. I am in little bit doubt that it will work in the phone, so dictionary is not the feature that i wanted not the translator. Please provide me with the applications that will work for the language i will be grateful for the solution.

If you want to still use the Japanese language on the blackberry torch 9800 then you have to download the Japanese Language Kit which is easily available on the blackberry website and at the leading blackberry app stores. The Roger Wireless Company recently has launched the Asia version of OS for Torch which has the language. I install it to my blackberry Torch 9800 and working fine so far. Also AT&T has uploaded and provided on many app stores all language OS which includes Arabic too language with the Japanese language, these will resolve your issue of the blackberry language.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The blackberry has launched a limited edition of their blackberry torch 9800 in different languages including the Japanese language. So, if you want the phone in the Japanese language and as you have mentioned that the phone which you are using is a new one then the replacement will be a solution to the issue. The company can cost you extra for this service but it is negotiable to you as you want it very badly, for any further support and help you can contact the customer care assistance of the blackberry.