Thread: Torch 9800: cannot reach the facebook server at this time

Torch 9800: cannot reach the facebook server at this time

I am using Blackberry Torch 9800 which great phone with all advance features from couple of month. I am new to this type of smart phone so doesn’t have much knowledge about it as I am very much into social network so I have taken 3G data plane from the network operator. But recently came across a problem while connecting to social networking site Facebook as when I tried to open error pop up as " cannot reach the facebook server at this time. Please try again later. (100)”

Re: Torch 9800: cannot reach the facebook server at this time

As per i know about this issue which you are facing while connecting to facebook while using 3G data plan. Facebook application which you are using in your Blackberry phone is design only with the BB push data so i suggest you to move to other plan rather than 3G plan which may solve your problem related to facebook.

This may be problem with your 3G which might be not able to connect to the facebook server so you can try to use wifi. I was facing same issue when connecting to facebook but when i moved to wifi it didn't happened again so i suggest you to just move to wifi which may resolve your problem, which creates while connecting to facebook.

This may be because the facebook version you are using in your blackberry torch 9800 may be old and i not able to connect 3G. To resolve such issue just go for the latest version of facebook application for your Blackberry phone which is facebook 1.8.0.49. This will provide you with latest facebook application and resolve the problem of connection.

I have been facing such problem while connecting facebook through my 3G technology. After not finding any useful solution from anywhere so i tried to contact service provider they with fix your problem by providing you with upgraded facebook version or manual setting on your blackberry phone. So go for this solution which will resolve your problem.