Thread: Screen doesn't turn on to show when get a text message or alert on torch Smartphone?

Screen doesn't turn on to show when get a text message or alert on torch Smartphone?

I just bought Blackberry Torch Smartphone for me, it comes with lots of features which are new to me but they are great to use. It has high resolution touch screen with great user interface supports all features like 3G, Emails and Instant Messaging. But I am not able to solve one thing which is that there is no light or alert when message or something comes same as other phone. What should be done to get such function in my torch Smartphone.

Re: Screen doesn't turn on to show when get a text message or alert on torch Smartphone?

This can be simple problem with your phone, as you are using blackberry torch phone which comes with great features. It has great user interface and is user friendly so that you can easily work on it as per your problem this can be solve by simple setting on your phone which will make your phone signal you with alert when you get message or any other thing.

Re: Screen doesn't turn on to show when get a text message or alert on torch Smartphone?

Other than setting on your phone if you are not able to get it done than you can go to the official blackberry website where you might get the application to solve your alert related problem with your blackberry torch phone. You need to provide version of OS on which your phone is working depending on which they will come up with the application for your phone.

You can try to contact to the service center of blackberry to fix your problem, basic solution for your problem is setting for notification. If you are still not able to resolve the problem and not getting what to do then you can just visit to the service center and they will do the setting for your blackberry torch phone. After which you may be able to see the alert on your phone.

Other thing which you might not have done is that you have not set the profile for your phone. If you are using phone with general mode then you should set ring-tones for it so that you will able to get the alert on your phone. This can be the easiest solution your problem related to the alert not coming on your blackberry torch phone.