Thread: Issues/bugs experienced on Blackberry Torch 9800

Issues/bugs experienced on Blackberry Torch 9800

I have been using Blackberry phones since there older model and now I am having Torch phone from blackberry phone. I am very much happy with my phone regarding its features and speed OS now used v.246 is plenty quick for interface navigation and phone has great interface. I recently changed OS and after which it is creating many problem which I am not able to resolve it which appear when I try to open PDF files and while using blackberry messanger.

Re: Issues/bugs experienced on Blackberry Torch 9800

I am also using blackberry torch 9800 and facing problem with my emails that when i try to download PDF attachment it works fine till i just open, view emails PDF file but doesn't download. Error appears as "cannot be viewed on your phone" also facing problem while downloading and opening .pdf files. So if anyone have any solution let me know.

You may be facing such problem because your phone lack certain application because of which you are not able to download your .pdf files from the emails on your phone. Try to resolve this issue of your email pdf files from blackberry service center they will provide you with the application which will help you to solve your problem.

Try to reset your phone to the factory settings and then add application to it which you can get from the official blackberry phone website. Search for such application by providing your phone model and other details according to which they will provide you with the application to fix such bugs which restricting you from downloading pdf file from your emails.