Thread: How to turn off screen auto rotation on Torch 9800 smartphone

How to turn off screen auto rotation on Torch 9800 smartphone

I bought the BlackBerry Torch for me and the problem with this is that the screen of the mobile phone rotates automatically. I am fed up with this thing. Can you all please suggest me something in this respect? Well in all if we go and see the phone in overall condition then I think that there is no other problem with the mobile phone. I hope that I will get something more in this respect. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to turn off screen auto rotation on Torch 9800 smartphone

Why do you want that feature of this mobile phone to be switched off? I have not found this thing anywhere in the mobile phone. I am sure that you will not get this done so easily. Well I hope that if you will get this by yourself. Till then I will get it confirmed or will search on the internet for the same. Till then if you want you can wait for the further suggestions from the other members.

I am also of the same opinion; I have also not found anything like this in this smart phone. I am sure that you will not be able to get this until there is some software that will assist you. I will try to search on the web and will return if I get some other third party software that can help us in accomplishing this task. Hope that some one else will come out with other solution.

I have a third party software but I do not think that this is that reliable. If you want you can try it on your own risk. I have just found it on the Web. The name of the software is Stop Tilt. Well the features of this thing say that it can on some specific applications disable auto rotation and on the same note can enable the auto rotation. Well I am not sure but I think that it can be tried. Hope that this will help you.