Thread: Blackberry Opera Mini problem

Blackberry Opera Mini problem

Hello,
    Happy owner of a Blackberry storm, I use my naigateur favorite for surfing. Unfortunately, this does not seem to work correctly with this smartphone. User luckier or more skilled than I would have succeeded? Any more help on this is appreciated.

Re: Blackberry Opera Mini problem

What is the error message? What kind of subscription do you have? with which operator? If you can provide more information on your problem it would be appreciated. It's weird! I did some research on other forums and nobody has had the same problem as you. A similar problem was seen on the Blackberry browser, not Opera Mini. And how does it work on Blackberry Storm? Does it have a touchscreen? with Opera Mini, you choose the button "up / down". You see the little cursor?

No error message. Facility is well placed. I go to the application and once on the home page of Opera Mini, I can not select the links on the page. Everything happens as if the OS does not detect the Blackberry links.

The Blackberry Storm features a touch screen. It does not have "little button top-down". The "stealth" the selection of links is probably also related the sensitivity of the touchscreen. I'll review this track by changing the settings of the sensitivity of the touch screen to make sure the source of the problem.

I acquired a few days ago the blackberry curve 8520 and I wanted to put opera mini on it so I installed and I have not launched until the problem. But what I want is to be sure it turns wifi because I am connected to the wifi of my carefree freebox I go to the blackberry browser with no problem and when I have no wifi and I'm going on the blackberry browser I configure it to prevent me to go there (because I have not yet blackberry unlimited internet option) and still no problem. But the problem (because it needs one) is that with opera mini I was on when I connected to my wifi I took the test I disconnected and I could still walk with me Opera Mini's so I taxed on my package.