Thread: Link card in the address book of Apple iPhone

Link card in the address book of Apple iPhone

I recently bought a Apple iphone 4, support iOS . All the features are very much impressed me. Last few days back, I added a contact in my contact list address book. And there I found a option which is named as “Link card”, what is this? I am not familiar with all the features of the device. Why it is used? Is there also other options on the address book, is it used for any advance option?

Re: Link card in the address book of Apple iPhone

It is a advance option situated in the address book of the iPhone. It takes you in the same card, if you make any mistake to entry in the address book then it will import the card into unfilled field. The user can not able to see this, and after that it will again re-import to the right folder. And should delete the unfilled item, it also used for synchronizing the contacts in the address book.

It is used for the import of the SIM contacts into the device (iphone). For that you have to select the Phone memory in the “Memory in used” option. The Link contact is generally used in the primary contacts in the address book. It is generally used for the advanced option of the contact list. It also used to synchronize the contact of the outlook in the device.

The feature of the Link card comes with the a little of puzzling. Because it is not clear to adjust the unified contact list in the address book. But we can consider that the contact groups are supported by the application. The group tab in the application is a type of version of software. Some of the contact groups are moved very quickly. This is available in all the application s of the Apple.

The application “Link card”, is a bit relevant as like the contact book, where we add any contact/entry, the entry consists of the name of the person, email address, phone number, postal addresses, birth day of the person that you inserted in the list. Also we can add the web-site, family details of any particular person, though it is a system based application you can also able to deal with the e-mail, chat or visit in the contacts web-site address. Even you can also print all the information’s of the contact person.

If you looking for only see the contacts instead of the display in the card or the address book then click on “View card only”, situate in the upper left-corner of the toolbar. For getting the information of any person ten you have to put the name of the person in the search field, and click on the right button and scroll through all the contacts in the address book. Expand the group column in order to address a group of people instead of write their name or the e-mail ID for getting the full information.