Thread: How to setup email on Blackberry

How to setup email on Blackberry

Hello everyone.
    I just bought a BB 8820 unlocked nine.
    I have several problems (!) But the main thing is that I can not create my email address. In the wizard, I only have two options:
    - use a server Enterprise Server
    - Ignore the email setup

Any more help is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: How to setup email on Blackberry

If you do not use an enterprise server (BES), you must configure a parties of thee-mail this website to your blackberry telephone operator, not the phone. I guess this will solve your problem, if not the post back with the results you got.

I have the same problem but I can not solve it. Let me explain: I have a 8820 that I used first by BIS and it worked. Then I went to BES and deleted the mail accounts configured in BIS I in removing associated services directory services. Today I made my line reactivated in BIS, I go through the web interface of Bouygues to configure my email accounts but nothing is updated on my device. I tried a number: Clear the terminal, update the OS in 4.5. I do not always find my email accounts. Do you have a solution?

I also sent the service books from nterface web, but nothing happens, at this am I supposed to observe a few things on my device? In connection management -> Services Status, I have connected the BlackBerry Internet Service. Other hand, I have web access on my blackberry. My line seems very active.

I am contacting you because I am having problems receiving e-mails on my BB. There are e-mails I receive normally and others that I do not get the tt. Curious because my setup is good. Do you know the problem? What to do to solve this problem? I am not alone in having this problem. My colleague with a BB Bold receives e-mails intermittently.