Thread: Blackberry Wallpaper folder

Blackberry Wallpaper folder

Hello,
    I use a Blackberry, both official and private. Since I my private pictures do not show the official client or which would allow for the preview page insight to create I am looking for a possible two or three separate folders or sub directories on the content in the overview (thumbnail) is not automatically displayed. Does anyone know about it? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Blackberry Wallpaper folder

Simply put subfolders to: private / business / dog-cat-mouse / my-my car-boot my house. Manage all do about the mass storage mode the memory card (see picture below), per cent, and so can the respective arbitrarily assign explorer and the customer to go:
    media - bb menu button - browse (file explorer opens the bb itself) - navigate to the folder 'official' and leave it there, the pictures (even in preview mode), because this is a normal file structure, could now project for each / Create a customer's own folder.

Twin Folders 4.1 :
    Twin Folders is a shareware. It lets you synchronize folders. And a side he is able to save and restore your files. It can work on two different computers. In addition, it keeps your files up to date computers. It is an easy to use.

Some of my users have subfolders in their inbox, Folders and subfolders is displayed well in the BB but no email in the house? What should I do to display the emails in each folder? Other things I noticed that the entire inbox was not sync with the BB during the era sync.

It took me weeks to find that answer. My problem, if it is the same as yours, had my business rules in Outlook that passed my messages when they arrive to their destination directories, and the BB syncs only the root of the Inbox. The complete solution on the U.S. site for Blackberry:

How to turn on folder redirection for subfolders That Receive new email messages BlackBerry smartphone
    To set up folder redirection From The BlackBerry smartphone, complete steps THE FOLLOWING:
    Note: Folder redirection setup On The BlackBerry smartphone Requires BlackBerry Device Software 4.0 to 4.7.
    1. From the Home screen, open the Message application.
    2. Press the Menu key and click Options> Email Settings.
    3. Press the Menu key and click Folder Redirection.
    4. In the Folder Redirection menu, highlight the mailbox and click Expand.
    5. In the Mailbox area, highlight the mailbox and click Expand.
    6. Highlight the fold That you want to enable for forwarding.
    7. Press the Menu key and click Change Option.

Note: If The Expand option for Can not Be Any Of The selected folders, or if the Change Option option is Not available, turn off the Wireless Reconcile option On The BlackBerry smartphone And Then turn it on again. To access the Wireless Reconcile option, click the Message icon, Then press the Menu key and click Options> Email Reconciliation.
    8. Press the Menu key and click Save.

In fact, whether on the BES or on the BB, you can choose which folders you want to redirect. By default, it only redirects inbox (without subfolders so) and sent items. To change from the BES, right-click it and the user (I have not the eyes) or redirect files. On the blackberry, in the application message, options / email settings and blackberry button and Folder Redirection ago, we must check what you want to receive.