Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9800: Notifications Bar on Home Screen

BlackBerry Torch 9800: Notifications Bar on Home Screen

Hello.
    Few days back i bought my blackberry torch 9800. I was happy with my phone coz i use to enjoy all the applications which were present in the phone. But when i try to open a new message or any new e-mail on my phone the appointment list is open and in this way i am not able to do use my applications properly. Please suggest me some solutions so that i can overcome this problem.

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9800: Notifications Bar on Home Screen

Hi, you must be having problem with the phones application. That means whenever you try to open the new sms or anything the calender application opens. This is the common problem. You can go for the software updation in your mobile phone. This means you can go to the service center and just check for the operating system updation. Sometimes due to corrupt software this kind of problems arises. Just check this out.

You can also try for some other steps which may help you out if the software used in your phone is working properly. You can just go to your calender application and then go to the folder where you store the appointments and the birthdays of your friends. Just clear it off if it is occupying the space. Sometimes their are problems arising due to this. Once all the space is freed up then yo can try to use the phone. I hope it will work properly.

You can go for the software updation in the store from where you got your mobile phone. But this is surely due to overloading of the appointments or you can say due to keeping more notes in your calender file. Due to the bulkness of the data the memory which is alloted to the data is saturated. And due to its saturation it sometimes work very slow or also all the stored data in your calender pops up.

You can try for clean up of your calender application and the memory where you store the notes,birthdays, whatever important information you want to remember. Because sometimes what happens is you try and save all the stuff in your calender and in this way the phone memory is used up unnecessarily and which leads to this kind of problem. So you can try this step that firstly you empty all the data in your calender and appointment directory and then you can try to use the phone. I hope that this time it will not create any such problems.

You can try for the software updation(including operating system). Because their are some problems related to the software. When the software is not properly updated or if the software is corrupted then it may create some similar problems. So its better you go to the service center and ask for the software updation in your blackberry mobile phone.

If possible you can go and check for the facebook application in your notification bar. Because when you keep the facebook application open in the notification bar for a longer time or if you just keep on adding the data such ac any appointment or any friends birthdays or any such data in your calender then most of the momory is been utilised by this data and then when you try to open any of it all applications or all the appintments are open at a time. So try and keep all this data sorted and dont fill it with unnecessary content and keep minimum data in it. I am sure this will definately help you.