Thread: Battery Life Issues Torch 9800

Battery Life Issues Torch 9800

I am facing many issues with my mobile phone battery. I had bought it as new for my daily usage and also for my amusement. I charge my battery for two to Thrice in a day though my battery is getting down. Although I used to play music and game on it but not repeatedly. I don't know what wrong with it, I require some suggestions on it. Please help me.

Re: Battery Life Issues Torch 9800

I was having the same problem as you are having. Many of the Blackberry mobile phone have a feature that shows how much battery is used. When you next time full charge your battery then I think you should play music or games on it. From this it help you to know that what percent of battery did you used.
    In this way you can able to make out where your battery consumed more.

There is way through which you can extend your battery life. when you play game or enjoy music that time your mobile phone battery gets heated. A solution on this issue is by storing your Battery at a low temperature, like in a refrigerator or freezer, which Sluggish the chemical reactions in the battery.

A solution for this is to do change your mobile phone battery. If you are not satisfy with your battery life then replace your battery with new one. And also if possible change your charger, I think if charger is bad then battery can not charge that effectively. So do change your battery and charger with new one.

I had the same issues as you are having this kind of issue raised due to problem in your mobile phone IC if your mobile IC is damage then also mobile gets heated and due to that battery gets down. On this issues some of my friend suggested me to contact with local technicians. I hope this information may help you to go overcome this problem.

Battery life can be get less due to charging it again. As you have written in your question that you charge your battery thrice a day because of that also your battery get damage. So do charge your battery but not again and again and when it is not in use then remove it from your mobile phone. If you are having any other query then reply me.