Thread: Blackberry Torch and WiFi

Blackberry Torch and WiFi

I was using a Bold 9000 on which i used to get an option to select for Wifi network but now i have got the Blackberry Torch where it has been disappeared. Is there any option by which it prompts me to connect to a saved or unsaved WiFi connection? Please help me if i am going wrong somewhere.

Re: Blackberry Torch and WiFi

Both the phones which you have used are from the different series of Blackberry. It might happen that the blackberry have made some changes in an operating system of this model which does not provide any such flexibility with the wifi connections. I suggest you to make sure first that it is available or not. Best way to get to know about it would be to go through the manual which comes along with the mobile phone.

I have foudn the way by which you can select the wifi network to which you would like to connect your phone. For doing this, you have to go to the Wifi Setup and then select and options. Here you would having all the wifi connection which you have saved on your mobile. If there are no connection then it means that there are no saved connections.

If you search go to the Wifi Setup then it might happen that you won't be finding any saved wifi network so i suggest you to go the first Wifi setup and then look at the bottom where you have to click on the Saved Wi-Fi Network, Then you can select them individually for deleting or disabling or auto login etc.