Thread: Warning message as New Update Will Brick Your Blackberry Torch

Warning message as New Update Will Brick Your Blackberry Torch

The blackberry torch phone that i was using from last two months was very much fine in performance but from last few days it was not working fine so i decided to upgrade the OS in the blackberry phone. After the upgrade i got the message that the installation was successful with no problem, but the phone does not start at all so what is the problem and how can i overcome thee issue.

Re: Warning message as New Update Will Brick Your Blackberry Torch

As you have mentioned above that after the update the phone does not start so what is the Blackberry OS that you are using and what is the exact message that you get when you try to update the blackberry torch phone. These information will help me to resolve the issue in a better manner.

I have installed the latest version of the blackberry OS that the company launched these month and now when i try to install the operating system i get the Warning message as "New Update Will Brick Your Blackberry Torch". so, please provide me with the solution to overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me.

If you have not installed the 225 OS for the blackberry Torch then there is a problem because the previous versions of the Blackberry are not supported to the torch series of the smartphones. So first download the the 225 OS from the blackberry website and try to install it in the phone these will resolve your issue of the OS update and your phone will start after these procedure.

The operating system of the blackberry torch is supported only for some of the phone. The 225 and the 245 OS of the blackberry is the best option available for the phone, so just download the OS from website and it will work absolutely fine with the blackberry torch phone, for further support contact the blackberry.

If your Blackberry torch phone is not working well due to the OS installation then there may be a problem in the hardware as you have mentioned that after a number of the installation it is not starting. Then the best option available to you is of replacement of the phone if it is in the warranty period otherwise you can contact the customer care assistance of the BB or to the service center for further help and support.