Thread: Blackberry Torch Touch screen stops working

Blackberry Torch Touch screen stops working

I am having a problem with the touchscreen of blackberry torch model. I dont know what exactly is the problem with my phone. I tried some of the tricks such as switching off the cell phone and again switching on,removing the battery and again reinserting the battery in the battery slot. But nothing helped. Please provide me with some solutions so that i can overcome this problem.

Re: Blackberry Torch Touch screen stops working

You must be having problem with the software which is been installed in your blackberry phone. Their may also be problem related to the touchscreen functioning. For this you can try out for the newest and updated version of the operating software and then install it in your blackberry phone. I am sure this information will help you.

Try to switch off the cell phone and then take out the battery and after that again reinsert the battery to its slot. And then again restart the phone and then check it. If it is still having the same problem then go for Os updation. I hope you are satisfied with this information. If your phone is under warranty period then go to the service center.

You must try to update the operating system in your blackberry phone. After that if it is not working properly and your touchscreen is again working in the same condition then try to remove the battery and then keep it outside for some time and after 30 secs again put the battery to its place. This is the normal and common solutions we use to overcome these kind of problems.

It is surely not the physical damage. Or is it? Have you damaged the screen by stiking it with any hard surface. If not then you must check whether it is under any warranty or not. If it is then go to the blackberry shop and tell your problem to the person incharge for the technical work or to the shop executive and ask him to replace your blackberry phone.

Mostly touchscreen phones have this kind of problem. So what all solutions are provided are the best solutions you can get from any person. This are some of the standard solutions provided for fixing these problems. You can try out for some latest software(operating system) and then install it in your blackberry torch phone. I hope this solutions provided to you guyz will help you all.

Blackberry torch has some kind of touchscreen problems in it. So the best way is to check whether the phone screen is having some defect or any physical damage. If their is any physical damage then you cannot get it replaced else you can go to the shop and ask for the replacement of the phone. Hope this information will help you.