Thread: Blackberry Torch locks up when calendar is selected

Blackberry Torch locks up when calendar is selected

Hello,last month i purchased blackberry torch mobile phone. Till yesterday it was working fine. But today when i tried opening the calender function some kind of technical or you can say software problem occured in it. I mean the moment i open the calender menu my blackberry phone gets locked up. I tried removing the battery and again reload it in its place but nothing worked. Please give me some solutions over this problem.

re: Blackberry Torch locks up when calendar is selected

Basically the problem is due to the software which you are using in your phone. One thing you can do is that you can take your mobile phone to the service center and just get the blackberry phone software updated. It will surely help you. Remember one thing that all the remaining applications in your phone which are not in use must be closed. Their may be problem arising due to this.

You can try out one thing in which you must besure that all the unused applications in your mobile phone should be closed. Because of this,some kind of extra load or pressure is developed in your phone. And because of this our phone is locked up. This may be due to after using your applications you must be pressing the RED button. Because of this all the applications are left like that. So try to keep all the applications close. It will help you.

Their may be a problem because of many applications are open in the background. And due to this you must be facing these problems. Actually you must be pressing the All End button because of which the rest of applicatins are running in the background even if they do not appear on the screen. This occupies alot of space of your phone memory and because of this their may be lack of memory and when you try to open a new application their may not be sufficient memory for the use of that specific application. And in this way your phone gets locked up.

Yes there may be problems arising related to locking up or mobile phone hang. This problem is very common in the mobile phones. You just have to be sure that all the applications in your blackberry mobile phone are closed properly when not in use. Proper use of the BACK key helps the applications to go back in order and also helps to to release the memory occupied by the applications. This will surely help you out.

You can try complete updation of the software of your mobile phone. Due to software problems the phone may be hanging in between when you are using the phone for any use. You can also try to go to the nearest blackberry shop and ak for the software problem and ask them to update the software and then reboot your phone and start it again.

Make sure that you are using a proper and the latest updated software in your mobile phone. This helps your phone to load the applications more quickly. If this does not work then try to use the menu key instead of the red key for closing the applications because if the applications are not properly closed then it will occupy the memory space of your mobile phone which ends up to locking uo your mobile phone.