Thread: Problem on a different Blackberry storm handset

Problem on a different Blackberry storm handset

I am having one issue with the blackberry storm phone of mine which is sending the message but when it comes to receive the message it is not working. I can easily send message to any network but while anyone sending me the message my device wont receive. I hope to get the solution form here. If any one is having the solution then please step ahead.

Re: Problem on a different Blackberry storm handset

I think that there is issue with the phone of yours which got some improper setting that is not working with the same. I will advise you to go with the below given setting and see whether it is working for you or not.
    • Click on Manage Connections
    • Look for Service provider name
    • Click on Turn off
    • Wait for some time
    • Again Turn it On

Thats it!!!!

I think that there might be some issue with the device which is why it is not functioning. I will advise you to take out the phone battery in phone running condition and then wait for some time and later on reinsert the battery and start the phone. Try this out and see whether this is working with the help of the same or not.

I think this is the problem is with the Blackberry server which is not functioning properly. If the server of the Blackberry is not responding with the incoming message then also you might get the issue like this. So it is better to wait for server reboot and check whether this issue got resolve the same or not. Thanks.

As per your issue i will advise you to go through the hard reset of the Blackberry. As it seem that so9me thing wrong happen to device of yours and you need to factory setting the device. So perform the hard reset on the phone but before that make sure that you are having the recent backup of the device which you are using.

I think it is better to ask about the same to the Blackberry support team who can advise you and guide you properly regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and having the proper knowledge regarding any issue related to the product and solution for same. So contact and see the solution they give you.