Thread: Acer 5620 Motherboard problems

Acer 5620 Motherboard problems

what happens is that I had my original charger Acer laptop, but suddenly began to fail and just moving it and leaving the plug at one point, it worked. But there came a time that not even moving it. Then buy a universal one that cost me 30 $ and it has lasted a month ago but now I put one of my friend, and yesterday went well, but today is starting with errors, and it's much chance that 3 different loaders fault for giving me this laptop. Given this, do I have to change the entire motherboard? How much would it cost? Thanks

Re: Acer 5620 Motherboard problems

to give you an approximate price need to know what kind of computer is but before you spend money on a new motherboard it would be better to check where you are connecting the laptop ok? possibly what i think that this is not a motherboard problem but instead it might be due to some other issue and hence you are not facing this issue.

I have a Samsung P10 notebook, and one day I could not turn, went on but did nothing, did not load or see anything on the screen. I've been to a store and they told me that maybe the graphics card may have died, and of course the card is integrated on the motherboard. Now I are looking more in depth, but if the end is the graphics card tell me I have to change motherboard, that is about 600 $. Does anyone know if you can change the graphics card if it is integrated?

Overheating of the video card may be the result, as in the case of malfunction of the processor cooling fan or dirty heat sink system of dust. Procedure as for the cpu. You must remember that the cards with passive cooling are particularly sensitive to air circulation in the body, because the fan assembly and pulling air is particularly important for this type of paper.