Thread: Acer Bio Protection Installation Error

Acer Bio Protection Installation Error

I am using an Acer Bio Protection as a default program on my Windows Vista laptop and there was no problem but then i got a pop up about updating the fingerprint program to install an Anti-Virus, So i contacted an Acer who suggested me to download one driver named as "Finger Print ABIG Driver". When i tried to install this driver then it said that "Plug Your fingerprint Device" and finally its not getting installed.

Re: Acer Bio Protection Installation Error

I think the problem which you are facing on your Acer laptop might be causing due to the initially presented Acer Bio Protection driver due to which your laptop is not allowing you to install this latest driver for the same. I suggest you to uninstall the whole program and then install it again with the latest driver which should not show any such errors.

I have an Acer 6930G and my worry is that I successfully registered my username and password for my mail with acer bio protection in order to access it with my fingerprint, but since I can not to safeguard mail and password for other sites or software (like Windows Live Messenger). The blue frame around the "send" or "login" no longer appears. How to force saving a password + nickname to a specific site? Thank you.

The ideal would be to find the password in your computer, it is okay? There is a simple way to access your hard disk without using Windows, that is burning a system operating directly on a CD / DVD, for example using Ubuntu (the. Iso is available on the burn Official website for free...) It is a little gallery, the download is long, but it works. I still suggest you try this.

I do not know if you found your answer or not but if you're still at an impasse here's how:
    • Open "Acer eRecovery Management" to open the window and access of backup and restore your computer.
    • You enter the tab "restoration" and there you will find "Reinstall applications / drivers".
    • Listing ACER drivers opens and you have to install longer bio-protection.

You must know that your backup settings ACER factory will not do you that when very large system problem because part of your hard disk already has the backup and you do not necessarily bsoin of write to CDs but it remains essential because if you plant in full Recovering ... It's a shame. But normally, even if you decide to reinstall the software or Acer do a restore, you will not need the backup CD.