Thread: Black screen of death on an Acer Aspire 5920

Black screen of death on an Acer Aspire 5920

Its been half yeas that i am using an Acer Aspire 5920 Laptop but i guess this has become enough for this notebook to run smoothly without any problem. Now i have am getting a Black Screen of Death. Hard Drive seems to be spinning and CD ROM sounds too but there is nothing on the screen. How to turn my monitor now? I have tried and external monitor but it was a same as of my laptop.

Re: Black screen of death on an Acer Aspire 5920

The error seems to disappear all desktop elements such as icons and taskbar. Microsoft is investigating the issue earlier, the Windows 7, Vista and XP is concerned. Meanwhile, there is a free tool from the security company Prevx , which in some cases to resolve the problem. What exactly causes the error is unknown. Nor do the reports do not indicate under what circumstances the "Black Screen of Death occurs.

According to the description in the blog of the provider is at the previously unknown phenomenon after the login only a black screen may be seen on the stand a single "My Computer Explorer window open. According to Prevx, the problem was due to some changes to the permissions in the registry by the patches. To solve the problem Prevx has released a tool.

These special "Black Screens" would occur even for about 10 years and this issue would be discussed in numerous forums. However, most users are likely the term "black screen" so far, actually rather bring in a crash during the boot loading process, respectively connected to what is usually due to driver problems.

Here, the registry entries are modified so that, within the operating system can not be changed. Since this technique are often used by malware developers Sysinternals recommended that software first determines the length of a registry value, this then loads into a buffer and forces the zero termination, even if it does not exist. Prevx has not yet analyzed further, if anything has changed in Windows in this respect something of the interpretation of the registry values.

To fix the black screen of death on Windows, you really want to do something. The problem is caused by a part of your system has become corrupt and unreadable, making it unable to boot your system and leave as useful as a giant paperweight. The problem of the screen black is caused by a part of Windows Seven becomes so corrupt that it can not load. Many people blame a security update from Microsoft, or a virus that ... and it is essentially a file system where essential "has been defaced, leaving your computer unable to boot.

System files are files that Windows needs to function, and are vital to the smooth operation of your PC. Unfortunately, one of them is corrupt and incapable of being read, causing the BLSOD (Black Screen Of Death). And that's the main problem with your system right now - there is a corrupt system file in there. To resolve this problem, simply use a software tool for searching through the bank system files of Windows Seven, and fix them for you. These tools are known as "registry cleaners and are really very effective to use to solve this problem.