Thread: Acer Aspire 8930G Overheating

Acer Aspire 8930G Overheating

I have bought this laptop just before some time and i have not changed anything in this laptop or the style in which i carry my laptop. Nor there is any change with the softwares of this laptop. I don't have any idea why this laptop started so heating. I used to run three clients at a time but now it is getting heating only with a single client. What could be the problem with this laptop?

Re: Acer Aspire 8930G Overheating

I have Determined the following : The air flow within the device was affected by high pollution of the air holes in the case. The times I have made really clean since it is in some degree. I got myself a substrate with integrated fans still bought by Pearl. Thus present the fan is running from my laptop any more. You may even try to clean in your laptop as well.

It is possible that the inner part of the housing over time, has so clogged with dirt, That it does not leave any space for the air flow hence it gets heated so soon. Since then helps tighten and tidy just blow through. Or the fans have become weak with age and bring no more power. I suggest you to check that surrounding area of your laptop and remove all the dust.

If the laptop can just screw them and "You do not have to somewhere, I really see no problem with the heatsink / cooling ducts, the fan and the ventilation slots to view and cleaned if necessary. Of course, you should open before the power supply to pull out and remove the battery.
    Remember not to discharge static before you and touch any contacts or anything.

Then there is a clear sign that something with the cooling system can not be in order. The biggest problem I see but the fans. Just because this still turns it does not mean that its performance is still adequate. To decide this you'd have to first get experience in how much to its speed / need. If you know this value, you can visit to see if there in the BIOS, the speed is displayed. If the laptop still under guarantee / warranty, then you should rather stay away and leave it to the dealer rather slap on the counter.

I also used the notebook ACER 7730th. When I bought nine months have one there, it was extremely quiet. The fan is turned on only rarely. But right after the 4th Month was that thing loud and I have to study for safety reasons, the company returned to ACER. Apparently, the fan was defective and was replaced. Although the fan now "new" was, was the sound. So I have a temp test with Speedfan. The temperature in the normal state is about 68 ° C and when I play, even over 85 ° C. Even after booting the laptop, the fan starts, log on to. Although this seems normal, although it was not before that, but I'm on the internet as soon as, or even play a simple online game is the thing louder than a vacuum cleaner. Sometimes I even need earplugs if my laptop is on, and I read a book next to the thing.

Even though I've already bought several computers from different manufacturers, Acer has disappointed me now and I do not even know who to contact me. Fans can even wanted to install the new one, but something's not on laptops unfortunately. Acer has already driven me so far that I simply refer the matter to my lawyer about give and EVERY one I know and in all forums, from the sales of various products ACER advise against!