Thread: blackberry 9500 calling problem

blackberry 9500 calling problem

Hello,i bought my blackberry 9500 few days back and i am suffering from calling problem in my cell.Whenever i make a call the voice is not clear.Not due to the network problem but it is having some internal fault.Whenever i connect my headset and remove it ,their will be call continuing but no sound will be heard.so please suggest some useful information to rid of this problem.

Re: blackberry 9500 calling problem

Basically their are some problems in some hi tech mobile phones.First of all you must be sure that the headset you have inserted into your blackberry mobile must be clean(without any dust on it).what kind of O.S you are using in your blackberry phone.It should be the latest and updated one.Check it out,it will surely help you out solve your query.

You can try and check what system software your phone is using.You can also check by just inserting and pulling out the jack of your headset so that it can help your any tight mobile connection to free up and become loose so that you can hear clear sound on your headset.you can also see the mobile setting in which you can just adjust the volume of your phone.

you can try one thing which might help you solve your query.You can just insert and pull the headset jack so that any tight connections are loosen.If it is not working then you can try pulling out the mobile phone battery and reinsert the battery after 30 seconds.And then again reboot the phone.Try this thing.

You can just try a complete clean up of your headset jack and then again try it to insert the jack into your phone it will help you to get a clear sound in your headset.You can also go for the software updation which might be creating a problem of sound in your mobile phone.Make sure that after cleaning up your headset jack,the jack is properly inserted in the phone.

Try installing a new operating system in your phone.But make sure that it is the latest operating software which you will be installing in your blackberry phone.After this if it is still having any problem then remove the battery,keep it out for 30 secs and then again insert the battery inside the phone and restart the phone.It will help you.
    Last edited by Nymphs; 06-10-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Hey it seems that you guys are having problem with the new blackberry 9500.The solutions provided above are absolutely correct and this are the best solutions you guys can have.Reloading of Operating System in your blackberry phone,thoroughly cleaning up the jack and inserting and pulling out of the jack to loose up the connection.
    Last edited by Cruzz; 06-10-2010 at 10:34 PM.