Thread: Time / Clock changing on ACER Aspire 5920

Time / Clock changing on ACER Aspire 5920

Recently i bought a ACER Aspire 5920. I am trying to take control of Windows 7 freshly bought and I have a problem with the time. The time is displayed by windows is not good ( 10:02 p.m. at the moment for windows instead of the speaking clock for 11:11 p.m. ) . In my options I have in Paris Synchronized time zone and Internet.Does anyone know where it comes my problem ? Please help.

Re: Time / Clock changing on ACER Aspire 5920

Access times to the memory of great importance in the BIOS of performance. Thus , by adjusting the many parameters it is possible obtain a gain of up to 20 % compared to the automatic configuration default.The memory parameters are generally in the section "Chipset Features Setup" . These parameters are:
    * The wait cycles ( waitstates )
    * Access burst
    * Refresh
    To change these values, it is initially off automatic configuration by giving the option Auto Configuration value disabled (value enabled attributes the safest settings for all types of memory, so the slowest ... It is interesting write them down because this is a starting point) . It will go through a change options then each test record the previous value and new value to reedit if you see a problem occur after changes.

You need to Click Clock, Language, and Region and then click Date and times to bring up the settings window of the clock that is in the notification area of the taskbar . Click " Change date and time "to effect a change in schedule and / or time and " Change time zone " if the currently selected the wrong and to decide if the clock will pass or not alone in summer time and winter each year. If this is what you want , check the box "Automatically adjust clock for automatic DST " is checked.

If you want to display time of multiple cities or countries at once , select the Date and Time window by clicking the " Additional Clocks ". Check one or both boxes "Show this clock "and select the desired time zone . Name these new clocks of the name you want and click "Apply "then" OK ". Now when you move the mouse to the clock in the lower right corner , a small window appears with different clocks that you have set.

Follow my advice to set the time in no time!
    Step 1 :
    Turn on your computer. Then in the bottom right on the taskbar , double -click on the clock .
    Step 2 :
    A window appears. Then click on " Change settings of the date and time . " Now , a new window appears again. Press " Change date and time . "
    Step 3 :
    A new window appears. Do not worry , and click " Continue " . Now change the time as you see fit , and finish your work by clicking " OK " . The time is yours now !