Thread: Mobile Internet Explorer - Full Screen Mode problem on HTC Touch

Mobile Internet Explorer - Full Screen Mode problem on HTC Touch

I got one HTC Touch mobile in gift from my father just three days before and it is cool. But I have one question with its internet Explorer. Whenever I opened this internet explorer in full mode I got wired because there is no way to go back in normal mode. There is no soft key or any other button to touch to get it back to normal view. To get back from this error I done resetting on my phone but still I am not able use it because it is displaying in full screen. It all stop me using any other application because entire screen is covered by EI and there is way to go back to main screen.

Re: Mobile Internet Explorer - Full Screen Mode problem on HTC Touch

I think so this is a bug in your mobile. This mobile version is almost 2 years old. I think so you should try to do hard reset but be careful for data. Before doing your phone reset recover you all data on your computer/laptop hard drive. To do this hard reset goes in to your Start button and then select settings and then system. Here you will see “clear storage”. Choose it and follow instruction. I hope it will reset your setting to default and will not give you full screen problem. If still you are having this problem then send it to service center and they will explain what is exactly happening with your phone.

Why to risk of losing your data during resting of your phone. I do not this so that this is only option to get rid from this problem. Maybe something is still unknown to u. there will be a legal way to get back form full screen to normal screen. Refer you manual. One thing I would like to suggest you, try to press and hold your stylus on your touch screen, I hope you will be able to see the main menu. Try it and let me know what happens.

Hey thanks you everybody give me so much option to solve my problem and I am luck that now I am not see that full screen problem. I followed your suggestions and now whenever I use my Internet explorer, it came with normal mode and I can get back from full screen to normal screen also. I was just thinking to send it to service center but now there is no need to send it. My mobile is still under warranty. Hey can I upgrade my mobile OS to its latest version?

I do not know what you did on your mobile to solve this problem because what I know is that it is just a bug if after getting full screen IE can’t get normal screen. If you have registry editor then try to locate one path “..HKEY_CORRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\MAIN\...” and here change your REG_DWORD full screen from 1 to 0 and reboot your mobile. I hope this is a legal way to solve your mobile

Maraaaam111 Guest

Good luke i gp tmpg thw