Thread: Old style telephone ring in nokia phones

Old style telephone ring in nokia phones

I an using the Nokia phones from my childhood and i like the phone, i have an old nokia 3595 phone from last four year and now i want to use the traditional telephone ring as my new ring tone in the phone. I have searched a lot for the ring tone but not found anywhere so please help me to get the ring tone, any suggestion on these topic will be very helpful to me.

Re: Old style telephone ring in nokia phones

You want to use the traditional Telephone ring as the ring tone in the nokia 3595 phone but the problem is that you don't find it easily for your phone as it is too old phone and does not support it. The option available to these is try to find the ring on the nokia website and from there you can download it.

I have searched a lot on the Nokia website but not find any solution on there for the telephone ringtone. So, please suggest me from where i can get the solution to these issue and also provide me the websites from where i can download different themes and ring tones; any advice will be grateful to me.

I have finally found the solution for the telephone ring tone for that you just have to type "Telephone ring for nokia 3595" in the Google search and you will get a number of the website which will provide the download of the ring tone for free of cost and for other themes and applications you can go to the nokia website from where you will get all the downloads for free.

The traditional telephone is not easily available on the internet as it is very old and you wanted it for the very old nokia phone which was launched in 2002 so to get that you have to search with the people and share it. You can also search the same at the nokia priority center or at the service center of the nokia, if then too there is a trouble then you can contact the customer care assistance of the nokia for the places and stores where you will get the telephone ring ringtones.