Thread: Account Number for Tata Photon+

Account Number for Tata Photon+

I just got Tata Photon+ connection which is prepaid connection and I want to keep watch on my internet usage. So I want to know my account number so that I can keep checking what amount of internet and balance is remaining in my account. So I wanted to know from where I will get my account number for Tata photon+. So if anybody providing the solution will be appreciable and helpful to resolve the issue.

Re: Account Number for Tata Photon+

Same issue was faced by me when i bought myself tata photon +. But after contacting to the service center i got my account number and now i am able to keep watch on my usage of internet and balance in my account. Also now i can see for the expiration date for my account and balance in my account. You I suggest you to just visit to your nearest Tata service center to get solution.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To get your account number you have to provide your Tata photon+ number which will be mentioned on the packet or envelop enclosed with your tata photon+. You can call to the customer care asking them for the account number, they will ask you for the photon+ number. Make sure you provide them with proper number and after which they will provide you the account number through SMS to your mobile.

They might have provide you with your account number and also PIN to access that account so that you can see you internet usage and the balance in your account up to which you can access internet using your Tata photon +. So see if they have provide you with it and you are not able get that at this point just contact to the service center or customer care.