Thread: Nokia 6230i Firmware Upgrade

Nokia 6230i Firmware Upgrade

I have currently purchased a new nokia 6230i mobile phone from on e of the dealers near my house the phone is working not so well as i was expected at the time of the purchase. The performance is slow as compared to other phones in the same category and now i want to upgrade the phone. So, please provide me some method to upgrade the phone any suggestion on the given issue will be grateful.

Re: Nokia 6230i Firmware Upgrade

There is a new version of the Nokia Firmware Upgrade available in the market for the Nokia 6230i phone. The version is V03.40 for the phone upgrade, the performance of these firmware is very high as compared to which you are currently using in the phone so you have to upgrade to these in order to increase the performance of t he phone, it is easily available in the market for download.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned that V03.40 is the latest firmware upgrade available in the market for the Nokia 6230i mobile phone but the problem is that i don't and thing about the smartphones and from where i can get the firmware upgrade for phone. Please provide me the places and the websites from where i can download the upgrade for the Nokia 6230i phone.

The firmware upgrade for the nokia 6230i phone can be easily downloaded from the nokia website. Fro that you have to go to the nokia website and then in the support and application section where you can select the model of your phone and then select the upgrade link to upgrade the firmware, it will take some time so wait and then restart the phone to see the changes in the phone.

If you are not able to upgrade the phone from the nokia website and your phone is in the warranty period then the best option available to you is the firmware up grade from the nokia dealer from where you have purchased the phone. These upgrade service by the dealer will be free of cost as the phone is in the warranty period so visit the dealer and get the upgrade done from there.

The Nokia service center provides the firmware upgrade for free of cost so you can go to the service center which is near by your place and get the firmware upgrade done from thee for your nokia 6230io phone . If then too the problem exists then replacement will be the ultimate solution to your issue as your phone is new and in the warranty period, otherwise get the problem fixed from one of the nokia priority center of the nokia.