Thread: Tata photon Activation Problem - Poor Service & Communications

Tata photon Activation Problem - Poor Service & Communications

I have bought Tata photon plus for me through website ichoose of Tata indicom because I thought it was great to buy online. I wanted to have online buying experience the product just delivered to me but it is not activated to work with. I was told to call customer care number to get activation done for Tata photon plus but when I call there I am not able to talk to service center executive and my problem is still not resolve. How can I fix my problem as activate my Tata data card?

Re: Tata photon Activation Problem - Poor Service & Communications

I am also using tata photon plus data card and also gone through similar problem initially but it is now working great. When i got that they told me that i have to purchase one get connect card for the activation but from where to get that they do not specify to me. To solve issue and activate tata data card i just visited to the service center after explaining my problem they resolved issue. I advise you to visit your nearest service center they will fix the problem for you.

If call center executives are not able to solve your problem then you can activate tata photon plus as :
    1.Insert your Photon+ Device into USB Port.
    2.Two install drivers will appear one as Access Manager CDROM and other one as Removable Disk.
    3.open Access Manager CDROM and from there open AutoRun.exe file and install software.
    4.Huawei Access Manager icon will appear on Desktop.
    5.Run Huawei Access Manager program.
    6.Select Activate Button.
    8.Enter number as *228.
    9.Enter the OTA Password as 0000 after verifying.
    10.Select the preferred option for language.
    11.Chose the Type of Connection.
    12.The device will be programmed and your number is announced.
    13.Close the Access Manager Program and remove the Photon+ Device and plug it in USB after 5 minutes.

You can search for the details about your photon plus activation at the start on the official website of tata indicom. They will provide you with all procedures that need to be followed while activating the tata data card which you have bought for accessing internet. It is small USB like device which you can carry and access internet anywhere anytime.

You can visit to the store of tata indicom where they provide service for the customer related to there product. They will surely help you to resolve your problem of activation as they will explain how you can perform activation by yourself and also if possible they will show you the demo for the same. So this can be the best possible way which use can try if other solution doesn't work.