Thread: How to get all the contact back through my lost samsung verizon phone

How to get all the contact back through my lost samsung verizon phone

I was using an samsung verizon phone and it was one of the best phone that i was using this phone from the last year or so and was not having any problem ore so, But recently a lost i don't know how but the fact is that eventually i lost it . Now the problem is that i was having a lot of contacts saved in my phone and now i am facing a lots of problem in getting them back and all the contacts where very much important to me. Is there is any way that i can these contacts back can any one help me. Please help me since i really in need of that contact.

re: How to get all the contact back through my lost samsung verizon phone

It is bad that you have lost your phone but the thing is that there are ways which will make to recover your phone. Now what you have to do is just check whether you have on the set the mobile tracker on if yes then see to it that the one who has got your mobile will eventually change the Sim card and if he does so you will get your mobile phone back and hope so that the contacts will also be present in it.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is no way that you can get your all contacts back, But it is possible to get some of them that is almost 20 contacts back , what you have to is just contact your service provider and place your complaint in front of them, The thing here is that first they will verify that whether you are a genuine user or not, and in after that they will provide you only the contacts that where made by you and which where present in the call history of yours.

I have also gone trough this phase and it feels frustrating when we fails to get all the contact that are important to us , The only way to get the phone contacts back is just find the way to get your phone back and then you will be able to get all your contacts back if they are saved in the SIM card of yours . Just do one thing track the mobile phone through the mobile tracker that is the functionality of the samsung mobile phones. Make the efficient use of this functionality to get all the contacts back.