Thread: How to play N-gage games on 5800 + patch

How to play N-gage games on 5800 + patch

I can ask for help. At the same time, this will allow you to enjoy it too.This is our Ngage for 5800. I put here the link for the application and the tutorial, if anyone can translate or try and tell us again how he did it, thank you to him. After gathering information from Various sources I need fully managed to compile a decent guide to install the Nokia NGage one physician before 5800. Please help.

Re: How to play N-gage games on 5800 + patch

You need to download the NGage Install Package Which I Have compiled here. For this to work Correctly, You Will Need to Have Your phone hacked, this Should Be No Problem Providing You Have a little confidence and common sense. I Can Confirm That work using HelloOX Does As It Is The Method Used and I Can I use NGage fine. If you're phone IS With HelloOX Already hacked and you're having trouble, lifesaving all patches (open4all etc..) Are set to auto and Applied using ROMPatcher.

You need to copy the file "NGage 2.0 Installer.sit" to your phone and install it. You Will Need to Sign the file using GUI SignSIS gold similar application, You Should Already have a certificate if you hacked your phone Have As You Need to sign HelloOX to hack successfully. The install process Will take Quite Some Time and You Will Be Prompted to press "Yes" to Various warnings. I Can Confirm That no harm has come to my phone from this process, however, at your own risk PROCEED. I take no responsibility.

Once installed NGage has-been, You Will Be Able to find it under "Applications" on your phone. The icon Will Be an orange "N" and it Will Say "Games" underneath. To play NGage games they must Be Copied to: "E: \ N-Gage" with "E: \" Being your memory card. Since NGage IS Designed for Phones With a keypad, and the Nokia 5800 Is Almost Completely touchscreen, The Controls Must Be customized. So Far I have Come Up With two solutions.

Press "Options" then "Add". Highlight "Original Key" And Then press the Right arrow is the Virtual Keyboard application you loaded discussed earlier. Then highlight "Mapped Key" and hold down the "Volume -" key Then press the "Volume +" key. If all has WORKED Correctly mapped The key changes "should" to "Flight +". Then do the Same for THE FOLLOWING:
    Mapped: Original:
    Flight +:..................: Left
    Right-flight :..................:
    No :....................: Up
    Yes :...................: Down
    Camera :..............: OK
    Then press "Options" and save your "Custom Mode 1".