Thread: sony ericsson p1i call recorder??

sony ericsson p1i call recorder??

I want any software for my Sony Sony Ericsson p1i which can record all the calls on my phone. I have tried many such software like spy call , ultimate recorder but never got a software that can record the all the incoming and outgoing calls automatically. Please suggest me the software that is compatible with my sony ericcson p1i and also provide me the link for it to download the software if possible. Thank you.

re: sony ericsson p1i call recorder??

Why are you searching for an third party software for recording the calls. All the Sony Ericsson mobile comes with the built in call recording software. If you want to record the calls then just press joystick during the call and you will see "RECORD" and when you hit the record your call get start recording and will sved as a sound file in your phone. You can listen those recorded call later.

You can download the Total Recall Mobile Call Recorder for Sony-Ericsson P1i and install it in your mobile. Make sure that you have installed the software in internal phone memory. It will sound a beep which you will be able to here but the caller will not be able to here that. It has many features which makes it a complete recording software. Just try it one and I am sure that you will not have to search any other software after this.

This is not the issue only with Sony Ericsson. I believe that most of the HTC Pocket PC models are missing this feature of call recording. This is achievable in the Smartphone edition of Windows Mobile, or "WM6 Standard" as it is known today and this is not in Pocket PC edition.