Thread: Java games on samsung G800

Java games on samsung G800

The mobile which i am using is of the samsung g800, the problem which i am facing with this mobile is about the installation of the java games on this mobiles,when i try to install it gives the error of unsupported format, so please any one help me to know about this error and how to install the required applications on them.

Re: Java games on samsung G800

The problem for installation java games on your mobile,so i would like to recommend you that there is not much requirement to install the java files,so you may try to transfer the required files through the usb cable or through the medium of bluetooth, save this application in your memory card and execute this application.

The error of unsupported format which you get for your applications,therefore i would like inform you that to download games through the wap service which you may be using, download the required applications and upload it as the jar/jad file, do not zip the file, just try this so there may be some possibilities to overcome this problem.

The process for installation for games on the mobile,there are requirement of the drivers to be installed ,the bitpim which is required has to be downloaded and installed, then the bitmap has to be opened and active the file system,then click on the file system where the folder is present,enter the games in that folder, then choose the storage settings and update the media database and java database.

The problem which you have for your mobile, is the similar kind of problem which i am having with my sony ericsson mobile, i specifically require the cricket games on my mobile, but i have taken some games through bluetooth from my friend but they are unable to open it gives the error of resource unavailable,so please any one help to solve this problem.