Thread: How to modify USB car charger to work with Motorola phone?

How to modify USB car charger to work with Motorola phone?

I am using the motorola Q9 from a few weeks , and it is serving me its best , I am happy that i am using a motorola Q9. I have purchased a USB charger that is used to charge my mobile phone wherever required whenever possible. The other thing is that the charger is working fine when it is connected to the computer of mine but when when the same is connected to the car then it is failing to respond. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with it.

ThumbsUp Re: How to modify USB car charger to work with Motorola phone?

Sorry to say but i think it will not work with the CAR, It is your bad luck that you have purchased that USB chargers without consulting any one. Anyways the reason behind it restriction towards the car charging is as simple as that, The Motorola company always puts a chip in to their chargers to ensure that user won't buy an unbranded or any normal or unsafe mode to charge the mobile phone.

Re: How to modify USB car charger to work with Motorola phone?

Yes it will work with the computer but not with the car because the computer is made to be compatible with the Motorola mobile phone because the drivers are installed in the computer, But the same thing is not possible to do in the car because we can't install any kind of software in the car. The software is nothing but the tools that are get installed in the computer that makes the USB charger to be work efficiently but not with the car.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you will be able to charge the mobile phone through your car also, I was also facing the similar kind of problem a few days before and i started doing the same thing which i want you to do, is nothing but buy one more adjustable cord which will act as a mediator between the car charging plug and the motorola charger , and finally there will be connection between them and you can charge your mobile phone in the car also. Try this hope this one will help you.

I think that you might have consulted any experienced guy regarding this before purchasing the USB charger. Also the other thing in this case is that now you can't do anything regarding it. Also it is possible if you will consult with the Motorola service center in this case, I hope that they will guide you best in this problem unlike anybody else because they are the bets in the business and i hope that they will also make possible changes in the charger if the charger that is used by the you is of the same company or else they will only check the mobile phone and the car jack. Hope the customer service of Motorola will definitely help you.