Thread: How to do Nokia Lifetimer Reset

How to do Nokia Lifetimer Reset

I have two nokia phones with me and recently purchased the Nokia N95 mobile phone and now i wanted to reset life timer counter on my nokia N95 mobile phone so that i can change the codes whenever i want. So,please provide me with the method and the requirements of the softwares that it will need to reset the phone, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: How to do Nokia Lifetimer Reset

If you want to reset lifetimer counter on your nokia N95 phone just download files attach and track my instructions, before that you need to have some of the applications and the cables that are necessary to reset the life timer counter in the nokia phone. Primary, you will require USB CABLE for your phone (DKE-2,CA-53,DKU-2). In addition PC Suite must be installed because you'll necessitate nokia cable driver. The newest version of nokia PC suite has cable driver which isn't high-quality so download driver which is attached and install it instead driver which comes with PC suite 6.86 or afterward. If you don't install appropriate cable driver the Nemesis will explain an error while reading or writing.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have the cable that you have mentioned above for the connection and i have downloaded the PC Suite 6.86 for the phone and appropriate cable driver the Nemesis application for the life timer counter. So, now provide all the procedure fro the counter life timer reset in a step by step manner as i am very new to the technical world.

To resolve these problem of the Nokia Life Timer Counter reset you have to follow the below steps and your issue will be fixed;
    • Install nemesis repair suite on the laptop then fix nokia connectivity cable driver attached.

• Go to the Nemesis and click to select on magnifying goblet on the right side

• Click to select "phone info" icon and "eternal memory" tab on the subordinate right near "Fbus info" tab

• Then you have to click on "write" button in the screen that appears on the computer.

• Then select to open the "Lifetimer.pm" files which you extracted anywhere previous to and wait for the second.

• Finally you have to reboot the phone and type *#92702689# and you got the life timer counter reset done