Thread: Opera Mini 5 Keyboard for Nokia 5800/5530

Opera Mini 5 Keyboard for Nokia 5800/5530

I noticed that the virtual keyboard proposed by Opera Mini is more reliable than the Iphone, Yet a reference on the subject . It is based on the same principle, namely that the letter is valid only when you release the pressure of your finger across the screen. But , although narrower than the iPhone, this keyboard manages the feat of being more reliable , ie to limit the max typos . What is not evident with fat fingers and short nails. This is the first thing that struck me when I tested this browser. It is very important because the data entry is the recurrent problem of Nokia 5800/5530. Please suggest.

Re: Opera Mini 5 Keyboard for Nokia 5800/5530

All the features of version 4.2 have not yet been incorporated in this version. And there are many. For example Rss management , capital in my view a ordiphone . Or bookmark sync with the desktop version of Opera. Similarly, You tube videos do not pass again and even cause a crash of the application on my Nokia. Therefore , for now, it 's best to keep the old version4.2 Opera Mini and install Opera Mini 5 more. With a memory card ( supplied) to 8 gigabytes on my Nokia 5800, and the low position occupied by the software in Java, a programming compared to removal of Microsoft and his boys , this is not a problem!

Today made available the final versions their famous Opera Mobile Web browsers and Opera Mini. Both applications will come out of a long period of Beta testing stage . There were no particular changes but surely better stability.
    I remember that Opera Mobile is really a must -have. The user experience is excellent, the pages load very quickly and the record is perfect.
    To download , visit from your phone : http://m.opera.com.

Norwegian company Opera Software announces an update to its browser Opera Mini. The application, which was adopted by 61 million mobile users worldwide , now in version 5.1 in its declination Java and Symbian . This new version would optimize surfing for phones equipped with a small storage space. The publisher also announces a new ergonomics to open multiple pages simultaneously while improving their navigation. Among the terminals on which this update is recommended include the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic , Nokia 6300, Nokia 2700, Sony Ericsson K550i and Ericsson W810i.

Opera today launched version 5 beta of its mobile browser Opera Mini (not to be confused with Opera Mobile) that works with most mobile phones and smartphones market , including Blackberry which provides a special version of Opera . The program 's new , several features that will make life a little mobinaute easier, such as a completely revised design , more contemporary and intuitive, tabbed browsing suited to touch screens or mobile with keypad , a manager of passwords and the famous Speed Dial already known about Opera for PC , bookmark manager Video thumbnail where you can save your favorite sites for quick access.