Thread: How to make iPhone ringtones for free on MAC or PC

How to make iPhone ringtones for free on MAC or PC

I am having the new iPhone mobile phone which I am using from the past two month. It is a nice touch screen mobile phone and I am enjoying to use it but the problem is that it is not having the much ringtones in my mobile phone. It is having the selected ringtones and it is also low in sound. So I am just looking for how to make the free ringtones on the pc for my iPhone mobile phone. I need a proper guidance to get solve with this problem.

Re: How to make iPhone ringtones for free on MAC or PC

You can do the creating of the ringtones for your iPhone mobile phone for free for which you don't need to have any software and you just need to visit to the mobilespin website and click on the tool category and select the option of make ringtones for your mobile where you just need to upload the mp3 or wav file and then just select the start and end of the ringtones you like to make and then click on clip and covert and then select the M4R for your iPhone and download it and so you are done with the ringtone for your iPhone mobile phone.

In order to make the free ringtones for your iPhone mobile you need to make sure that you have remove the DRM protection for the iTunes which is having the M4P music format for the iPhone mobile phone. As you are done with the removing of the iPhone protection then you just need to have the iPhone Ringtone maker which is the easy way by which you will be able to create the ringtones for your iPhone mobile phone.

You can also make the free ringtones for your iPhone by using the iTunes application in your computer. You have to open the song in the iTunes and the right click on the song and get info of that particular song and then go to the option tab and then select the start time and stop time checkboxes and put input for the time of ringtone and make sure that the ringtone should be of 30 seconds and then go for the conversion of the song to the ACC version then sync your iPhone with the computer and transfer it to the ringtone folder of your mobile phone.

It seems that you are looking to make the free ringtones for your iPhone mobile phone then you have to make sure that the songs your are uploading to your iTunes Library into the ringtone tool is not the DRM file. It should be the MP3 or WAV file. But the conversion of the MP3 file or WAV file to ACC version music file with the iTunes can be only allow in Windows and if you are using the Mac PC the you the GarageBand to make free ringtone for your mobile phone.