Thread: Remove camera sounds in N73 (Working perfectly)

Remove camera sounds in N73 (Working perfectly)

Just came across a way to disable the camera sounds in N73 (working) and this only for the hacked mobiles only. So for this I am going to tell you some steps you just follow this and I hope it will definitely worked. And I just want to tell you that I have not check this on the other mobiles.
    1. Turn on "Caps Off"
    2. Open X-plore
    3. Goto "Z:\Private\10202be9\101F8809.txt"
    4. Copy the file to "C:\Private\10202be9\101F8809.txt"
    5. Edit the file "101F8809.txt"
    6. At the end of the file, u will find the line

Code:
    0x7 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass
    cap_wr=alwaysfail
    7. Change it to
    Code:
    0x7 int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass
    cap_wr=alwaysfail
    8. Save the file and exit X-plore
    9. Turn on "Caps On"
    10. Turn off "Warning tones" in ur profile
    11. Restart the phone.
    So you will not find any camera sound after that.

Re: Remove camera sounds in N73 (Working perfectly)

I have tried this on my nokia n95 and I just want to tell you that it works in my case. And regarding this I have told this to one of my friend he is also very happy. We both were struggling for this. And searched so many forums site but not able to get the correct answer from any of the forum site. Most of the time it hangs my cell also. But this one is very safe because I have tried this.

I have also tried this but it is not working for me. Regarding this I have tried but I am getting error. And the error regarding this is

0x7 int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass
    cap_wr=alwaysfail

So if anybody has any idea then please post it as soon as you can. I have seen this issue from the time I have tried this. So please help me any help would be appreciated.

I have checked this and after this I am getting really surprised. I have never seen like this any before. You mean to say that if we change the one to zero or the vice versa we are able to enable or disable the camera sounds. It is really good one. I will try this. And hope it also work in my case without showing any error.

I have read that you are getting some error. I have also faced this issue. Here I want to ask you that have you restart your phone. Because it is occur sometimes because of that also. So you go for this hope it will fix your issue. And did you turn your "Warning tones" OFF in your profile? Check all these hope it fix your issue.

I just want to inform you that yes we can do like that. I mean we can disable or enable the sounds. And I am able to this only by changing the value here. And ya after this you have restart your cell phone. Can you guys tell me that what phones you people are using. Because I have not check this on the other mobiles. So we are able to have a list of phones that it works on. Till now it is working on my cell phone that is N73.