Thread: How can i restore my TM 3260 laptop

How can i restore my TM 3260 laptop

Hello,
    I am using a acer TM 3260 laptop. Recently i have formatted my laptop and i lost all the partition on my hard drive. Now my hard drive is completely empty and even i have lost my recovery Cd. I want to restore all my partitions. Can any one tell me how can i restore my laptop to factory state and even how can i use recovery partition in the future?

Re: How can i restore my TM 3260 laptop

I have a fix for this problem. The fix which i am providing is the simple one, follow the instructions properly.You will need to get a free software from Microsoft. This software you need to download from the Microsoft site. You can make use of the software in formatting the disk. This will make a new hidden partition in your hard disk from your restore DVD.

My computer was attacked with the viruses. In order to remove the viruses i formatted the hard drive. While formatting the hard drive, unfortunately i lost all the partitions from my hard drive. I want restore the hard drive with the CD. But there is a problem that i do not know the method to restore the partitions. Please suggest me some methods for doing this.

I making use of the acer laptop for all my works. I was also having the same issue. Then i referred your posts. After viewing at the post i purchased a restore CD and System CD from the Acer company. But i do not have any idea to use the CD. I contacted to the acer support center, but did not get any help from them. So please provide some help.

I have a fix for this problem. Refer this post carefully. The green button which is present on the acer laptop does not power up to Acer Arcade.The button only brings the S/W to the desktop. Once you have received the recovery CD from the acer, then you will require to have the standard partitions and you will need to manually repartition your hard drive.

This is my thanks to all those who have provide the posts. By referring at your replies i was able to solve the issue. I downloaded the software from the Microsoft site. After downloading i have to pay some amount to them. Making the use of the software i partitioned the hard drive.This is really a nice one, if the same problem is faced by anyone else then they can try this software.