Thread: how to delete application from Omnia

how to delete application from Omnia

I am having a Samsung Omnia mobile phone and I have installed many applications in the mobile phone but now I don't want some of the applications because I think they are taking extra space and also causing the virus in the mobile phone. So I have decided to delete the unwanted applications form my mobile phone. If you are know which way will be easy for me to delete the applications.

Re: how to delete application from Omnia

All of the application which we installed to mobile phone are by default store to the phone memory. To remove those application from phone memory you have to go file manager in your mobile phone and check for those application you want to remove. By doing this you can completely remove the application from your mobile phone.

There are many ways of remove the application from your mobile phone. If you have installed the application in to your memory card then there is a easy way to do this by connecting your memory card to the computer using card reader.
    Just connect the card reader to the computer and delete the applications that you want to.

Delete the applications from the Omnia is actually very easy thing to do. If you are using Samsung TouchWiz UI then follow this steps to delete any of the application. First go to Start then settings after that go to memory settings and then in main program click on the applications you want to delete. By doing these steps you can remove the applications from your mobile phone.

If you are using Window mobile user interface for your Omnia mobile phone then for deletion of the application click on the remove programs in system, in setting menu then for removing the application click on remove button at the bottom of the screen it will remove the application completely. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

Here I have given some steps; by gone through these steps you can able to delete the applications for your mobile phone. First Go to Settings then Memory Settings and after that go to the Main Storage then all the programs which are in your phone memory as well as in your memory card will be listed. Click on that program you want to delete then that application will delete from your device.