Thread: Sony Ericsson Vivaz losing time

Sony Ericsson Vivaz losing time

Sony Ericsson Vivaz is the mobile that I am using for the past few months. Well all the applications are working well with the mobile but the only that is currently causing me is the TIME factor. I have found that this mobile is losing time and that also with a huge margin. It always looses few minutes every week. I have got tired with this, I have also found some of them with the same problem, can you all give me suggestions.

Re: Sony Ericsson Vivaz losing time

Yes I am also aware about this issue and I am surprised that you did not get it rectified yet. On the same note I will suggest you to use the PC Suite. It will get this thing rectified by itself. Please use the Sony Ericsson PC Suite and also the latest one. Take care of the version, while dealing with it. This all minor issues can be easily rectified using the PC Suite; all you need is the proper version for your mobile phone.

Thanks for the quick reply my friend but I doubt about the method. I have already tried this thing for me; I have read that the PC suite is capable of dealing with this kind of the minor issues. I think that this issue is beyond the reach of the PC suite, and is not minor. Well I tried this with the latest version and this time I will try again with the older version. Till then please come up with some more suggestions. Thanks in advanced.

I think that if the latest version of the PC suite did not do anything for you then you should not waste time in going for the older version. In my opinion, I think there is need for the updates of the software that will solve the issues. You must have not updated the software that may be causing you all these troubles. Go to the official web site of the Sony Ericsson and I am sure that you will get that there. Try it and let us know if that work.

One of my colleague was having the same problem with the time issue with the Sony Ericsson, but the case was even worst there, in your case the mobile lacks for few minutes per week but in his case the mobile was lacking few minutes per day. Well here is a good news for you, he had not updated the software, and when he did that the problem was rectified, I hope the same thing happens in your case.

I have done the updates and I will see if that will help. At the first time when I went for the updates I was getting the message that I do not need an update for the mobile but when I tried it for many times I got the way to get my mobile phone update. Its software is updated to the latest level it could. I even hope that the same thing happens with me as it happened with your friend Ceesar, but however if it did not work then what do you think that I should do.

I have suggested lots of people that have not succeeded with the updates, to go for the Master Reset. Well my always first option is the update of the software and most of the time it has come up with flying colors. If at all the updates do not do the trick then only go for the Reset and then again go for the updates and have the problem solved. Please before going for that make a back-up of all the data.