Thread: Satio firmware update from the phone

Satio firmware update from the phone

I have got the Sony Ericsson mobile phone and I am using it from the past two month and it is having pretty good performance with its touchscreen interface. But now I am looking for the update of my mobile phone from the phone but I cannot be done with it and its giving server setting error. As I am new to this mobile phone so I don't have any idea how to get fix with this problem for which I need a proper solution.

Re: Satio firmware update from the phone

As you are having the Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone which has the features based on the Symbian operating system and the Sony Ericssion just does not allow to update it on your phone. you have to get it update on the computer and then install it in your computer. I have found this way to update the firmware of my mobile phone and from the phone directly was not done successfully.

The Sony Ericsson mobile phone launched the new software after the release of the Sony Satio. This software was used to update the firmware of the Satio mobile phone. But before downloading it you have to make sure that you have the clean download and install it properly as this software haves some bugs in it but it has been fixed with the bugs problem in order to work properly. So just make an attempt to use this software it might help you out to get solve with your problem.

The Sony Ericsson provides with the Sony Update Service Software which can provide you some bud in your mobile phone and it is also not user friendly as it got some confusing method of installing this software to update the firmware of the Satio mobile phone. On the mobile phone you have to press and hold the button to continue as to check the update is available for your mobile phone or not and if it is available then it install in your mobile phone.