Thread: Maps.app crashing on iPad in portrait mode

Maps.app crashing on iPad in portrait mode

I have a concern using Maps with my home network (Freebox ) at ipad . I am unable to locate on the map correctly , the pointer locates my target at 400 km from my house ! Maps.app crashing on iPad in portrait mode. An employee at the Apple Store in the Louvre tells me about possible interference in my building. Note that I capture very well the network at my house, my iphone is localized well for me and that I also locates very well on all other Wifi spots elsewhere than at home. If anyone has an idea let me know! Thank you .

Re: Maps.app crashing on iPad in portrait mode

Use Offline Topo Maps helps you find your way, even when you 're not connected. The software offers topographical and road maps , and other useful features for hiking , camping , biking and other sports

* Download maps from around the world , including detailed maps of all U.S. States
    * mark waypoints and advice in areas
    * Use metric, imperial or nautical
    * Display coordinates in decimal minutes , UTM , MGRS , DMS or decimal
    * Fully self -rotating card widescreen and other views.

Found on Google Maps by default iPad, like the iPhone. The functions are the same but the big screen to enjoy the 100% service. As for the music function , the size of the iPad fact that we do not use this product while walking , but just sitting . Suddenly, the search for points of interest is less often asked .

World Atlas Maps is fresh from a utility application on the App Store. Developed by iCoderz , it provides access to maps of more than 190 countries from your iPhone , iPod Touch or iPad. When launching the application , no page loading is visible, has direct access to the first tab " Map Countries ", with a list of countries sorted alphabetically along with their flag. The load application is fast despite the multitude of countries listed . Design, it is simple but very enjoyable.

Because the application reference more than 190 countries, a dynamic search bar allows access to the card a few letters of the desired country . The speed of the display of the search result is not loaded . By selecting a country , the map of the latter appears. Very little detail, the image quality is very poor. However , we can easily move around and zoom in on it , although the increase in the zoom results in a raster map (I can not imagine a iPad).

World Atlas Maps Pro is pleasant to use , I was disappointed by the quality of graphics cards during zooms. The lack of specific details also removes a lot of utility to the application. However , the rapid loading and research is impressive. The dynamic world map is also a good idea, but I expected that one can also access the country from the map of the continents. Because the application is still new , we can perhaps expect an update that will complement this deficiency.