Thread: Require Configuration for a Samsung B2100

Require Configuration for a Samsung B2100

I am having a samsung B2100 mobile phone. There is some problem with this phone. The problem is that when i am trying to send or receive a multimedia message to another mobile then i get the message related with the configuration error. I have even tried to take the help of many engineers, but did not helped me. Do any one have any idea related with the configuration to use the MMS on the phone?

Re: Require Configuration for a Samsung B2100

I think that this is a common problem on the mobile phone. I will suggest you to configure your mobile phone setting for the MMS. For setting the configuration you need to go in the menu option --------> Messages ---------> setting -------->Multimedia messages------->Multimedia message profiles. Here you will require to create a new profile and require to enter the right info.

I also want to transfer a MMS to my friend. My phone model is samsung B2100. When i send the message to him then i am unable to send it. I get the message to for setting the configuration for the MMS. I do not have any idea to do this thing. So i require a help from you. Please provide me a appropriate help on this issue, as i am waiting to solve this from a long time ago.
    Last edited by Devasis; 02-10-2010 at 07:02 PM.

The problem i am facing is bit different one. My mobile phone receives the MMS ,but i am not able to open the messages. When i select any MMS and click on the open option then i get me the error such as " Message is not found ". Even i am not able to send them. I am open to any suggestion provided by you on this topic. Please provide me the exact configuration.

I have referred the post given by the modifier and tried to configure the mobile phone for accessing and sending the MMS. I followed all the instruction properly and tried to do the changes as mentioned in the post. But inspite of doing so many things my problem is not being solved. I think that i was not able to configure the mobile properly.

As your problem is not solved even after doing all the thing which are mentioned above. I will advice you to take your mobile to the samsung gallery. You tell you problem to them. The will manually do the configuration for you. Even they will not charge any money from you. This definitely help you in solving your configuration issue.

Thank for the advice. After viewing at your reply i took my mobile phone to the Samsung gallery. There i explained my problem to them and told them to do the configuration for the MMS. They took away my mobile phone and after 10 minutes they brought my mobile phone with the whole configuration being done. Now i am able to send the MMS to any mobile phone.