Thread: No transfer photos from iPad to new Mac -- after old one stolen

No transfer photos from iPad to new Mac -- after old one stolen

My laptop was stolen, along with all files in it, fortunately a few days before the disaster, I synced all photos to my new iPad. At the present that I got my new Mac book, I want all my accessible photos (10,000+ of them) transferred to the new notebook. But when I open iPhoto, none of my photo on iPad can be seen. In my iPad, these photos are kept in two folders -- iPhoto documentation and Photo stall iPad holds all my photos, and I cannot take any risk having all my life in one mobile device like this. I have not tried syncing my iPhone 3Gs with the new Mac yet, from there, I also want all my VDO clips transferred.

Re: No transfer photos from iPad to new Mac -- after old one stolen

As you have stated above that you are not able to sync the transfer of the data in the iphone and in the ipad so there seems to be a problem in the iTunes appliance that you are using. So, the solution to that is change the iTunes that you are using or go for the upgrade of the iTunes from the apple's website, this might resolve your issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have checked the itunes in my Macbook and there seems a problem in the iTunes that i am using so i tried to download the application from a number of website and from the sites that provides Jailbreak application but was unable to do so.So, please provide solution to these issue any suggestion will be appreciated.

Apple's iTunes 10.0.1 is available on the apples website from where you can download it fro free of cost. The application is available and installed it in the macbook and restart the laptop to overcome these problem. If the problem then too exists contact the customer care assistance of the apple.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Apple might come up with a new account/version if iTunes which be able to one way or sync the app data, or the diplomacy may sync their app data in a straight line over Bluetooth of WiFi. I'd count for the first option, since any wireless direct syncing is potentially unsafe. A lot of questions rise though, sync a lot of apps use their own databases with their own syncing methods (for syncing with a laptop app), so the sync consequences can easily turn out to be a mess if not used properly.

If you are not able to sync the apple devices with each other than there is a problem with the iTunes application and with the devices. So to overcome these issue you have to go to apple app store and the problem fix there, this will be the ultimate solution available to your problem.

beast19 Guest

ThumbsUp Re: No transfer photos from iPad to new Mac -- after old one stolen

How to Transfer, Manage & Backup Everything of iPad on Computer (iOS 7)

If you have iCloud access, then your device is backup automatically. You can access the content on your pc also. In your iPad go in Settings > iCloud > Backup and Storage. Enable the settings and configure it to work on wifi. Everything will be copied on the cloud server which is easy to restore whenever needed. But if you want to transfer the content to your pc then you have to sync the ipad with pc. Which can be done through iTunes. Connect the iPad to pc via usb cable and click on device showed connected at the upper right. That's all.