Thread: View on iPad a website offline

View on iPad a website offline

I have created a Website which i am running in offline mode and running the same to computer of mine . But now what i wanted to know is that possible to use the same website in iPad in Offline mode by using any application. Is there any application available that will perform the same for me. So if you can then please let me know how to make it possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: View on iPad a website offline

As per my knowledge there is an application which might be helpful for you using the website of yours in the offline mode. Just go through the iSaveWeb and Web Offline application which can be used for the working of the same. I wanted to know whether this application is getting work with the issue of your or not.

iSaveWeb app helps you save favorite websites directly to your iPhone and browse them offline, even when you don't have Internet connection.

With iSaveWeb you can:
    • Store websites directly on iPhone, ONE PAGE AT A TIME.
    • Each page is saved with all shown images, JavaScript and CSS files.
    • iSaveWeb can store public Internet web sites, as well as sites that require users to login. The information is stored directly on your device.
    • Browse through sites and save only pages that you need.
    • Save pages either from
    • iSaveWeb build-in browser, or
    • Directly from iPhone Safari browser (when using special Safari bookmark, contact support for more information).
    • Transfer saved pages from iPhone to desktop computer

For more visit here.

I have gone through the detail that you have asked me to do and let me tell you that it is nice application but i don't require this as it is not working with the issue of mine. I have tried to run the website of mine but it is not satisfying the requirement of my needs. So if you can then please let me know about some ore application.

If you don't wish to work with the same as it is not working with the issue of yours the i will advise you to go with the SiteSucker which is another application developed to work with the website of individual. Apple is the author of the application. So if you can then use this and see whether it is satisfying your need or not.

If nothing from the above is working out for you and you are looking for some solution then the best things is to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through. They can advise you the application which you can use with the iPad and then you can work with the Website of yours. So try your luck on Apple.

I have searched for then problem of yours and come up with the nice post which discussed about the compatibility of the Website on the iPad which i think might be helpful for the problem that you are getting. Just go through the below given link and see whether it is working for you or not.
    Create website compatible with iPad