Thread: I just want to sync Pages doc like MobileMe does iCal etc

I just want to sync Pages doc like MobileMe does iCal etc

I am having an iPad and what i wanted is to sync Pages doc like MobileMe does iCal etc. Whenever i am trying to sync file on the iMac then i modify the doc and again i have to replace the original file with the same in the Itunes/ipad/sync/apps/files, Is there any other way to perform the same. a help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: I just want to sync Pages doc like MobileMe does iCal etc

I have gone through the same and let me tell you that you should have to give a try to the iWork.com option. The iWork.com is made to work with the issue of iWork. I have have gone through the same and let me tell you that this issue will resolved with the help of the same. So go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing is working for you and you are still going through the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer of the device and having the knowledge about the problem related to the same so contact the same and see whether it is working or not.

iWork.com makes it easy to share your work online with anyone you want. With this web-based, public beta service, you can share iWork files on your Mac or iPad in a way that’s simple, smart, and secure. Because iWork.com is web based, the projects you publish to it can be viewed by anyone using a modern browser. You don’t need to know whether your colleagues use a Mac or a PC. Publish your work and invite others to view it without ever leaving Pages, Numbers, or Keynote. Just choose “Share via iWork.com,” and your document, spreadsheet, or presentation is uploaded instantly. iWork.com sends a unique URL to each viewer you invite.