Thread: Some websites require Flash Player to run?

Some websites require Flash Player to run?

I have iPad 16GB which is great device to replace laptop as it provide you with all the features of laptop and is much lighter compare to laptop. I have been browsing internet for quite some time but faced problem when I try to open certain pages which require adobe flash player that I don’t have , so I am looking for flash player but don’t have any idea where to get it from. So anyone to help me to resolve the issue.

Re: Some websites require Flash Player to run?

iPad device is nice to have if you are bore from your laptop, this provide you with lots features which you can use. It provide you connection with internet through wifi and also through cable. You can use any of the method to connect to internet. You have to contact to your internet provider to connect to internet in your iPad.

I am also having same problem but i got flash player and when i tried to download it on my iPad a pop up message appear says "apple does not allow flash player". I am not able to resolve this issue till now so if anyone have any idea about this can post suggestion. It will be appreciable if i get solution for my problem related with flash player for iPad.

You are not able to download flash player for your iPad because there are certain application which are not supported by Apple device. This may be because your Apple iPad is not supporting the flash player version you are trying to install. To solve the issue you have to download flash player which will be compatible which your iPad 16GB.

You can have flash player for your iPad in-order to open certain web pages which require flash player to open. Flash player require for playing certain videos and opening pdf file etc. You can have flash player for your iPad from the official website of the Apple or any other website which will provide you flash player without any charge. This will defiantly resolve your issue related to websites and let me know if it works for you.
    Last edited by Antonio1; 02-10-2010 at 10:57 AM.