Thread: Sony Ericsson C902 Saving Video problem

Sony Ericsson C902 Saving Video problem

I am having a Sony Ericsson C902 mobile phone and i am trying to save a video file on my phone. Actually there is 3GP as well as MP4 video on my computer system which i have saved on my phone but when i opened that video on my phone then it says "playback failed". Length of the video is perfect and all other attributes are fine too then why it is not able to play it?

Re: Sony Ericsson C902 Saving Video problem

I would like to ask you that where you are copying the video on your phone and how you are using your phone from the computer system. Actually you need to use the Sony Ericsson PC Suit for transferring the data between the computer system and your phone. If you are doing the same without PC Suit then it is just going to acquire a space on your phone but that file won't be playable.

Even if you don't use any PC Suit for connecting your phone with the computer system, You can still have data from your pc to the mobile phone. First of all connect your phone by using the USB cable and then open the memory card of your phone from the PC. Now you need to copy and paste the video on the memory card. Now make sure your remove your phone SAFELY from your computer system.

Best and an Easiest way to have any kind of data on your phone is to use the Memory Card Reader on computer system. You have to put your mobile's memory card in a Card Reader and just keep on Drag-Drop data to your memory card. Once you are done with it then put your memory card inside your phone and check playing those files.

The perfect entertainment organizer, Media Go makes it easier than ever to take your media with you wherever you go. Transfer music, photos, and videos from your PC to your Sony or Sony Ericsson portable device, or import from your device to your PC. File conversion is hassle-free: Media Go automatically converts your media to the appropriate format for your device while maintaining the best possible quality.

One more way which bit tricky but you can confirm that the particular video can work on your phone or not. You may transfer that video to some other phone and then get the same video to your phone via Bluetooth. I guess it should be working now. I have tried this idea many time when my phone does not sync well with my computer system.