Thread: Need a Laptop for Gaming Mainly Starcraft 2

Need a Laptop for Gaming Mainly Starcraft 2

I like to play lots of games on the computer and I am game addicted so I spent lots on my desktop computer. But now I am looking to buy a new laptop but my friend suggested me that I won't able to play the high game like the Starcraft 2 on the laptop. So now I am looking for the laptop which are provides better performance for gaming and it is well compatible with the high end games.

Re: Need a Laptop for Gaming Mainly Starcraft 2

You can go for the Cony Viao E Series which is having the 14 inch screen with the 16:9 display. It has the ATI Mobility Radeon GPU which provides with the high gaming performance. It is having the 2.40 GHz processor which is also having the turbo boost of 2.93 GHz and it comes with the latest operating system Windows 7 of 64 bit. So you can go for this laptop which is the very good option for playing games on the laptop.

I am using my Toshiba Qusmio F60-11 which is a quite a well performing laptop for playing the games. It is having the 6 RAM and the graphic card is of Nvidia Geforce GT330m which is of 1GB. So it is much for playing the games like Starcraft 2 on it. I myself playing this on my laptop and enjoying with the great experience of playing the game. So I will suggest you to get on this Toshiba laptop for playing high end games.

You must have seen mostly the gaming laptop are heavy in weight so here comes a new laptop of Asus G51J which is very low weighted laptop and giving the same performance like the other gaming laptop. This laptop is also have the dashing blue-black theme which is having the glossy and deep blue finished. It also has the powerful and high-end processor of Intel which is brought up with the new Core processor and the Core i7 which has the featureof hyper threading and also have the turbo boost option for the processor which gives the great support to the high end games.

I will suggest to get for the HP Pavilion DV4- 1541US which is the very good laptop and well known for it performance in multimedia. It has the laptop which is having the Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 and having the RAM of 4GB DDR3. It has the hard disk space of 320GB with 7200 rpm. On this laptop you will enjoy playing the games as it has the 14.1 inch screen and having the resolution of 1280 x 800. So just have this laptop which will give you better gaming performance.