Thread: My left earcup on my bose headphone broke.

My left earcup on my bose headphone broke.

The head phones which I was using from last two to three years, the left ear cup went and died on me today. It creates completely no sound except for the minute part of metal or something I am able to jiggly in the region of there when I shake it. Right ear cup works very well though. And I am attempting to find out somebody who is able to or, maybe, fix it, but in the case that I can’t I am considering purchasing a new pair of noise-canceling headphones. On the other hand, I do not imagine that I need to purchase from Bose again on account of I have heard some bad rep about them. So regarding this what you guys are think. So it can be fix or I have to go for the new one. Please tell me this as soon as it is possible for you.

Re: My left earcup on my bose headphone broke.

Yes you did the good stuff. Actually I am saying that the active noise canceling is really very much costly, but I want to tell you here is that these are little bit I mean it is quite good. So if you want then you can easily go for this. And ya its price is around 10,200rs.

In fact, I had these in mind. And regarding this I have figure out that they offer really pleasant quality sound and all the noise cancelation of my old ones, maybe even better. So I think you should go for this. Because it is really good deal. I have gone for this.

Those are really nice, but they are not sound cancelling. They will chunk out the sound fairly well, but the once I connected to are active sound cancelling, so will in fact approximately totally get rid of all background noise. If you need huge sound excellence though, the ones you connected are very nice, and much cheaper than a comparable sounding noise cancelling pair.

Also the earlier headphones I had, the Bose Quiet comfort 3, at the same time as it did chunk out a lot of sound, it was able to never block out the whole thing totally. So in a way, there is no accurate, complete noise annulment. At least not yet. So I do not think I would actually notice a difference. Or am I missing something?